The article about Mens Rose Gold Diamond Ring was published at September 3, 2017 at 9:06 pm. It is uploaded under the Wedding Ring category. Mens Rose Gold Diamond Ring is tagged with Mens Rose Gold Diamond Ring, Mens, Rose, Gold, Diamond, Ring..
Mensmen's (menz),USA pronunciation n., pl. men's.
- a range of sizes in even and odd numbers for garments made for men.
- a garment in this size range.
- the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
Roserose1 (rōz),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., rosed, ros•ing.
- any of the wild or cultivated, usually prickly-stemmed, pinnate-leaved, showy-flowered shrubs of the genus Rosa. Cf. rose family.
- any of various related or similar plants.
- the flower of any such shrub, of a red, pink, white, or yellow color.
- the traditional reddish color of this flower, variously a purplish red, pinkish red, or light crimson.
- an ornament shaped like or suggesting this flower.
- a pink or pinkish-red color in the cheek.
- See rose window.
- a representation of a wild rose with five petals, usually seeded and barbed in a symmetrical design and used esp. as the cadency mark of a seventh son.
- any of various diagrams showing directions radiating from a common center, as a compass card or wind rose.
- an obsolete gem style or cut, flat on the bottom and having an upper side with from 12, or fewer, to 32 triangular facets.
- a gem with this cut.
- a perforated cap or plate, as at the end of a pipe or the spout of a watering pot, to break a flow of water into a spray.
- an ornamental plate or socket surrounding the shaft of a doorknob at the face of a door.
- a plane polar curve consisting of three or more equal loops that meet at the origin. Equation: r= a sinnθ or r = a cosnθ.
- come up roses, [Informal.]to turn out all right;
result in success, glory, or profit: Despite setbacks, things should come up roses in the long run.
- of the color rose.
- for, containing, or growing roses: a rose garden.
- scented like a rose.
- to make rose-colored.
- to flush (the face, cheeks, etc.).
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Mens Rose Gold Diamond Ring have 7 attachments including 24K Yellow Gold / Rose Gold / Pt950 Platinum Plated Men Ring, Square Brilliant Cut Solitaire CZ Diamond Engagement Rings KZCR142-in Rings From Jewelry ., Rose Gold Channel Set Mens Ring With Alternating Round And Square Diamonds ., Half Bezel Solitaire Princess Diamond Wedding Ring For Men In Rose Gold, Mens Diamond Engagement Rings Mens Wedding Bands With White Diamond In 14K Rose Gold, Mens Wedding Rings With White Diamond In 14K Rose Gold, Mens Wedding Rings With White Diamond In 14K Rose Gold, Mens Wedding Rings With Black Diamond In 18K Rose Gold. Here are the images:
For choosing Mens Rose Gold Diamond Ring who not sometimes have a while and frequently makes males under stress. Consequently, you are taken by it because there are a few things that need your awareness. Well, listed below are four tips on selecting a a wedding ring gentleman.
Regulate with Personality. Related style or design a-ring with someone else's temperament may be one alternative. For instance, a man who likes anything classic to become right to use a silver or gold and has a small personality ring. In addition, the look of the ring might be created ordinary therefore it seems straightforward and classic.
Modify the Style Males Such. The first thing in choosing men a a wedding ring you need to do is actually a a wedding ring to adjust the style with all the man's design. The ring product can be matched by you using task or a passion they are doing. For instance, if the males who adore sports including character that is severe or have a difficult task in the outdoors, it is greater never to use gems. This can lead to misplaced or damaged rocks.