The post of Solid Gold Wedding Band was uploaded at September 3, 2017 at 9:06 pm. This article is posted at the Wedding Band category. Solid Gold Wedding Band is tagged with Solid Gold Wedding Band, Solid, Gold, Wedding, Band..
Solidsol•id (sol′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness), as a geometrical body or figure.
- of or pertaining to bodies or figures of three dimensions.
- having the interior completely filled up, free from cavities, or not hollow: a solid piece of chocolate.
- without openings or breaks: a solid wall.
- firm, hard, or compact in substance: solid ground.
- having relative firmness, coherence of particles, or persistence of form, as matter that is not liquid or gaseous: solid particles suspended in a liquid.
- pertaining to such matter: Water in a solid state is ice.
- dense, thick, or heavy in nature or appearance: solid masses of cloud.
- not flimsy, slight, or light, as buildings, furniture, fabrics, or food;
- of a substantial character;
not superficial, trifling, or frivolous: a solid work of scientific scholarship.
- without separation or division;
continuous: a solid row of buildings.
- whole or entire: one solid hour.
- forming the whole;
consisting entirely of one substance or material: solid gold.
- uniform in tone or shades, as a color: a solid blue dress.
- real or genuine: solid comfort.
- sound or reliable, as reasons or arguments: solid facts.
fully reliable or sensible: a solid citizen.
- financially sound or strong: Our company is solid.
- cubic: A solid foot contains 1728 solid inches.
- written without a hyphen, as a compound word.
- having the lines not separated by leads, or having few open spaces, as type or printing.
- thorough, vigorous, great, big, etc. (with emphatic force, often after good): a good solid blow.
- firmly united or consolidated: a solid combination.
- united or unanimous in opinion, policy, etc.
- on a friendly, favorable, or advantageous footing (often prec. by in): He was in solid with her parents.
- excellent, esp. musically.
- a body or object having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness).
- a solid substance or body;
a substance exhibiting rigidity.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Solid Gold Wedding Band have 3 images , they are Solid 14K Yellow Gold 2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm Comfort Fit MenWomen Wedding Band Ring, 10K Solid Yellow Gold Wedding Band, 14k Solid Gold Wedding Band, Rustic 18k Yellow Gold Ring, 6mm Wide Men Wedding. Following are the photos:
Relationship to it once the pair chose to gettogether within the holy bond of marriage, which suggests they are able to deal with whatsoever is in front of them. Once the wedding countless applicants who hold this connection that is holy. Especially if there are relatives or pals that are married. Our busyness being a visitor is currently buying Solid Gold Wedding Band.
Looking at what's chosen by the groom and bride. While looking for a wedding present we're able to look out of an interest or preferred bride and groom when she was single once. If both like a singer that is certain and love audio a singer could be given by us or even a music CD of these preferred artist concert tickets.
Buying particular wedding present. Looking exclusive presents for groom and your bride, items are rarely presented but beneficial to both families. We can provide a present that might be a little more expensive. To partners with a mutual wedding with friends, honeymoon deals can be provided by us for example. Obviously this may abandon both bride and groom to his pals to a perception.
Buying a gift bother straightforward, because we don't know what you loved and disliked by the woman later. If we supply the suitable gift can make me content, if not exactly without getting. Not to mention we should supply the bride and groom different and exclusive items. Cool but cheap, intriguing and fun wedding couple are our targets. Truly there are several recommendations which can be employed as feedback when trying to find a Solid Gold Wedding Band that is: